Fallen from tree, hurts to breathe, hand pain. What should I do?

Hi, I fell from the tree on a stone fence on the side under my right hand close to my right breast . When I breath it hearts, and when I move my hand a lot it also hearts. I just touched underneath my breast and it fills like it is a little different the the same area on the left side. (I am a male) What should I do? is it possible that I have broke a rib even though that I can move and do everything I could before (the difference is that it hurts).
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012