Fall with heel under rear, have pain while sitting since, difficulty in urination, low sexual drive. Opinion?

hi there, basically 3-4 months ago whilst playing football i went down awkwardly and managed to land with my heel up my rear. Ever since i have had pain whilst sitting. Then whilst playing again i landed on my rear and the pain was gone for a day or so. i thought i must have dislocated it initially and put it back in place with my second bump. however the pain came back in a slightly different place and it now feels a bit difficult to pee. its not that it hurts it feels that it takes more effort to start going and sometimes the flow is a bit erratic. Also im not sure if it is other factors but my libido seems to have gone down. i can still get an erection but it seems like there is less feeling down there. please could you give me an opinion? Jamie
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012