Fall while running, pain in back, below breast, on coughing, sneezing. Treatment?

I fell while running. I tucked my right fist close to me and came down hard on it. I kind of snow plowed into the ground. This was last Wed. X ray showed no broken ribs. Pain in upper right back and above and below right breat. Coughing, sneezing or blowing my nose is very painful. Sleeping is disturbed by pain when I move around.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I am sorry for your accidental fall
Nice to hear that your chest X ray was normal
The pain is of musculoskeletal in nature.
It will be relieved by Muscle relaxants.Please consult your doctor and follow his prescription.
Nothing to worry.
You will be alright in no time