Fall on the thigh, have a constant bruise with knot and swelling since then. Possibility of DVT or ossification?

Earlier today I fell very hard onto my inner thigh. As soon as I was able to catch my breath and stand back up, I noticed a soft ball sized bruise with a huge knot and considerable swelling . As well as a bruised and swelled ankle. It has been about 12 hours since the injury and the swelling and bruising has been constant. I am unable to put weight on my leg and have it lightly wrapped with ace bandage . I am concerned about the possibility of having DVT or ossification?? Do I need Togo to the doc or chiropractor?? I also have considerable pain....
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012