Fall on the tailbone, swelling, severe pain, pimple above buttock that continuously releases green smelly pus on popping. Cause?

I landed on my tailbone about 7 days ago it kept getting worst the pain. i finally realized maybe my tailbone is bruised or broken, by this time i didint know a tailbone had to be healed no matter if it was broken or not. it started to swell up and hurting more. i looked in the mirror and realized a zit or pimple on top between my buttox. while i was showering i decided to pop it. once i got out the shower there was green smelly puss coming out. it kept leaking and wouldnt stop. then i started putting pressure on the bruised area and it just started rushing out and turning from green to a light brown. i took it all out it still leaks here n there but once it was all out my tailbone went away i was never told what it was or how it happned. i was just wondering what i had
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013