Fall on the lower back above back, days later have severe pain in abdomen. What should be done?

Hello. Last week I went snowboarding and was doing great until i leaned back off of a jump, overshot the landing and came down from about 12 feet high, directly onto solid ice. Luckily, I landed on the lower part of my back, just above my butt, on the right side. I m sure i didnt break any bones and am lucky for it. However, I am noticing now, 4 days later, much more severe pain in my right abdomen . I am not sure if it just the strained muscles from the fall and overall activity of snowboarding, or something internal. How can I find out?? Thanks. Sean
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013