Fall on the knee, stitches on laceration, have numbness and tight feeling, using Mederma advanced. What else can be done?

I fell on my right knee 2 months ago and it split open from one side to the other. My knee wasn t damaged and the laceration was stitched up with 25 stitches. It was a 13 cm laceration. My knee has healed well but it is still numb and very tight feeling. I am not sure how much I should bend it and if there is something else I should be doing I am using the Mederma Advanced on it, but I just think I should be doing something else to help it heal. Is there anything I should be doing to make the knee get the feeling back and to lessen the tightness of the skin?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  246 Awaiting Answer