Fall on the butt, intense pain, difficulty in movement. MRI showed uterus with intramural fibroids. Treatment?

Aged: 75 Yrs Woman. Fell on her butt recently and has been on bed rest due to excruciating pain. Cannot get up, turn on the bed etc. Went for MRI , no damage to bone but found this note. Needed to find what this means and steps to take. Right now consulting doctor for the fall who advised complete bed rest for couple of months. INCIDENTALLY,RETROVERTED BULKY UTERUS NOTED WITH FEW INTRAMURAL FIBOIRD LARGEST MEASURE.22 X 21 MM POSTERIOR REGION Thanks, Nagamani.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013