Fall on the bottom, got unbearable pain in the spine instantly. Chances of internal damage?

Hi I slipped and fell on laminate flooring last night and landed on my bottom sitting upright. instantly the pain in my spine was unbearable and the pain also went into my stomach . I managed to get to bed and slowly am getting more mobile although the pain in my back and stomach is still there. I am taking co-codamol and distralfenic could i have done any internal damage and go see a doctor or wait to see if pain eases.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013