Fall on the back, pelvic and thoracic back pain, later cough with stringy blood, dark urine. Taking back spasms medicines. Help?

Walking down a slight decline in the yard, (a thin layer of snow). Both feet slid out from under me causing me to fell flat on my back causing moderate pain alone the pelvic area the thoracic back area. Approx 3 to 4 hours later I noticed when coughing a stringing type of blood would be present. When urinating the color of urine was dark yellow and orate giving the appearance of blood in the urine. I am currently on 15 mg morphine for chronic back spasms. (Being treated with a pain specialist). My name is Connie G. E-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer