Fall on the arm causing shoulder dislocation that rolled in within a minute. Next step?

I landed on my arm funny three days ago and my shoulder popped out of it s socket (dislocated). I managed to roll my arm and it went back in about a minute later. I iced it, took ibuprofen and now wondering what to do?? I can use it, it s not painful - only when I try a throw arm motion or extend it backwards. I can support weight and move it in all other directions. Just concerned about it redislocating as I am snowboarding the next six months.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012