Fall on knee, lump and swelling, stiffness. No pain. What is causing bruising?

Last week I took a hard fall on my right knee . I have a large lump and some swelling and bruising. It still feels quite stiff. This morning I noticed that, below my right ankle, my foot is turning black and blue on both sides. I m not feeling any pain in my ankle/foot. I ve been icing my knee and elevating it when I can, but I am on my feet a lot during the day. Is this what is causing the bruising in my foot? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012