Fall on head, split on top of brow, took stitches, since then have a painful noticeable lump on the area. Chances of chipped brow bone?

Five months ago i feel head first onto solid concrete, which split the top of my brow open..about an inch and a half, that i received stitches for. Since then a very noticable lump has developed on my brow bone which is painful nearly all the time. I can raise my brow but in the area of the lump the skin wont move at all and it is painful...feels like the skin is attached to the brow bone. Is it possible that i have a chipped brow bone that the skin has attached itself to inside...Many Thanks.. Tony.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012