Fall on buttocks, burn bleeding. Painful to touch skin. Why?

I fell over a month ago walking out onto my wet deck, wearing flip-flops heading to the five steps down slipping with my left left going way out in front of me making me airbound and landing on my right buttock slamming all the way down the steps, having my left leg shin area on the side having to sustain immense almost like brush burn bleeding . all the brusing seems to have gone only leaving with a faint brushburn look, but it still is extremely painful to touch my skin. why is that? and will that ever get better? also, my left buttock being extremely black has also healed with the bruising but still soar.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012