Fall of toe nail.

My toenail fell off. It just skin now and it don't hurt. Will my toenail grow back? Only at the root of the nail I have little bit left. Please answer me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
There are a few details that we would require. The time since your toe nail has fallen ? Was it due to an injury or was it on itself ? At the junction of the nail to the toe is it soft or hard ? These answers will put us in a better position to answer you. The toe nails generally regenerate but we need to get the answers from you to be able to answer more specifically.If the toe nail grows,it would take least 6-8 months to grow completely, and it won't be as good fitted as the previous one. More clean and new though. If any further query, you can have a Live Chat with one of our doctors online between 9am-9pm IST (GMT+5:30) on all 7 days a week at Alternatively, you can speak with them over phone at +91-80-41743045 between 12noon-6pm IST from Monday to Friday .