Fall, later sharp pain in lower back, limping, diagnosed to be Scheuermanns disease. What can it be?

i slipped and fell at my job 3 days later i felt a sharp feeling in my lower right side back,a week went by and i worked ignoring the mild pain ,week 2 came and i can barely walk ,im limpin around like a 80 year old man, my family doc went based on what i thought it was ,,a pulled groin , he suggest i get an xray i did nothin, im going on my 2nd week an the pain is jus unbarable,hospital said it was scheuermanns disease,my question is what can it be ..scaiatica? pulled groin? nerve damage how long can it take to heal? im 24 an i cant b laying around i need to work,,please send me some good advise i beg u..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013