Fall, hit on the forehead, intense pain at the back of neck, dent in forehead, have periodic pain, line appearing down forehead. Suggestion?

Ok ...about 3 hrs ago , about 2 in the morning ...I woke up...had an exam the next day...and wAs rushing off the bed to go over a couple of things right foot slipped off the bed ..and I fell forward hitting my forehead flush on the bed head...but the pain of my forehead was overshadowed by the pain in the back of my neck ...since the bedhead was higher than the bed neck was bent backwards. I thought I would have died...lols..I took x-rays of my neck ...but nothing...however, I have dent in my forehead. And recently say a week or so now...that spot has been hurting off and on....and I noticed a line appearing down my forehead right at that spot...strange that it was not hurting before...well it stopped hurting a while ago.what do u think?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012