Fall from the bed, have light headache, nausea, lump on the chin, bruises on lips and cheek. Is CT scan required?

Hi . This inceident happened 7 hours ago. I am sleeping in the top of a double bed set up and was catched by a carpet not directly to the floor when unconciously I fell down from my bed. No one saw the incident, my brother woke up and calling my name in a modulate tone they don t want to touch me as they saw from first aid provider in television. after 10seconds, I woke up and feel nauseated and light head ache. I think my face was hitted because I have a lump on my chin on the right side and some bruises on my lips and cheeks in right side, I applied cold compress alternate by warm compress on the affected part and take a pain reliever, i get sleep again and when i wake up i feel some mild head ache. what i need to do? do i need to undergo ct scan? i still dont have money yet to seek any exam, what i need to do? please help me? thaku in advance
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012