Fall from a height, intense pain, normal x-ray, still have sore and huge knot on lower back. Worrisome?

I fell about 4 feet onto the ground, a hardwood floor 2 weeks ago. The first week I was in the worst pain I have had. Went to doctor took x-rays, everything was ok. But, the pain was horrible. I m doing much better, but I am still sore and have a huge knot in my lower back. The pain starts in my lower back on the right side and goes up to mid back. Should I be concerned, do I need to go back and get it checked out. I don t have health insurance
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012