Fall causing bent bone, initially inserted metal rod broke. Suggestions for further treatment?

Hellow, I m a young girl from Romania that had a serios accident fell from 11 m to the grownd I had 1 metal rod that I broke and the second one i have is bent to 14%,doctors couldn t opetare again couse that could be risky and told me to stay with this bent one so the bone attaches and then when they operate to get rid of the metal rod to somehow try to bent my bone back the way it was Can i have some sugestions ? becouse i can really see myself losing a leg for the stupidity of the doctors.Please i need some advise with this kind off situation. Hope to see some helpfull words :(.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Without seeing the xray it is difficult to comment on your situation. If there is implant failure , then it might hamper the healing process and re-operation might needed. Yo can contact me directly through my profile with xrays so that I can help you in better ways.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.