Fair complexioned, skin darkening in the winter season. Using night formula cream. Cure?

hi Dr. I am xxxxx my clour was very fair but now my colour become dark otherwise im using night formula cream dispite of it it is not working on my skin and also my colour become more dark in winter saeson i m very worried about this situation although my youger sister use this formula cream it is effected what is the reason behind it while her complexion was dark kindly reply as soon as poosible
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I think your face is dry.hence in winter ur face becomes darker when dryness increases.use evion tablets.moisteriser appication twice daily.and use a deplgmented cream over darker areas