Fair complexion, have several brown spots on face, had used melacare, spots resurfaced. What cream can help in fading these spots?

i am 34 years old.fair complexion .i have sevral age spots brown in colour on my face.i applied melacre for the first time and the spots had disappeared.now they have appeared again on my face.i have been applying melacare and depiwhite alternatively on the for the past 6 months but there has been no improvement.kindly suggest me a cream or an ointment which can help ins fading these brown spots.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012