Faintness, shakiness, light headed, better after eating food. Sugar test normal. Cause for above symptoms?

Hi I frequently get symptoms of faintness, shakiness, feeling light headed, confusion and slurred speech. I usually feel better with some food, generally eating something significant. Sweets or sugary things help very short term. I have taken two glucose blood tests, one fasting , and one non fasting when I had symptoms. Both were fine. I have naturally low blood pressure . Am 5 2 and about 50kgs and am otherwise healthy. I often need to quickly eat before I drive and often have to stop what I m doing to eat because I feel faint. What else could be causing me to have these episodes?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012