Fainting, tiredness, pressure headache, urge to urinate. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I fainted about 2 weeks ago and I thought it was just from over tiredness, but for about 4 days now I've been waking up with headaches, not migraines, but just uncomfortable pressure headaches. They are worst in the morning and before I go to bed but come and go all day really. I also find myself needing to urinate alot more, even though I'm not drinking more than usual. They aren't particularly serious symptoms but I have certainly noticed a difference, should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013