Fainting, stomach pain, nausea, losing weight. Family history of smoking

HI MY YOUNGER BROHER HAS BEEN FAINTIN(BLACKING OUT) AND INJURING(STICHES IN HIS CHIN , GASH ON HIS FOREHEAD ) HIMSELF RECENTLY AND HE SAYS THAT STOMACH PAIN AND NASEA ALWAYS PROCEED THE FAINTING . THE VERY FIRST INSTANCE OF HIS FAINTING HAPPENED ON HIS WAS BACK TO HIS COLLEGE WHEN HE ATE SOME mCDONALDS AND HIS ROOMATE HAD TO PULL OVER B/C MY BROTHERR WAS THROWIN UP UNCONTROLABLE AND COULDN T STOP AND HE PASSED OUT AND (FROM HEARSAY) LOOKED LIKE A SEASURE EYS ROLLED BACK IN HIS HEAD AND SHOOK . WENT TO THE ER AND THEY FOUND NOTHING. WENT TO NUROLOGIST AND THEY FOUND NOTHING. HE SAYS IT COMES ON WHEN HE TRYS TO GET UP TO FAST. LAST NIGHT HE WAS IN A BALL ON THE FLOOR(HE DIDN T FAINT) IN THE BATHROOM AND DIDn T WANT TO MOVE BECAUSE OF STOMACH PAIN. NOW HE HAS LOST 15 POUNDS AND WHEN I SAW HIM LAST NIGHT HE LOOKED LIKE HIS SKIN WAS FLUSHED. i AM VERY CONSERNED BECAUSE I KNOW SOME HEART PROBLEMS HAVE THESE SYMOTOMS. HE IS ONLY 19YRS OLD BUT HIS DAD HAD TO HAVE HEART SURGERY BECAUSE ONE OF HIS VALVES DIDN T CLOSE COMPLETELY. hE LIVES WITH MY PARENTS OUR MOTHER SMOKES CONSTANTLY(OUR HOLE LIFE ) OUR SISTER JUST GOT PUT IN A URSING HOME BECAUSE SHE HAD JUST STARTED FAINTING AND LOST OXYGEN TO HER BRAIN FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND IS BEDRIDDEN FROM IT AND CANNOT SPEAK. MY BOTHER HAD BEEN IN THE RECENT PAST SMOKING EVERY NOW AND THEN. I THINK HE EATS MAYBETWICE DAILY . BUT HE LIKE ME DOESN T WASN TO GOT TO THE HOSPITAL. HE IS ALSO SEXUALLY ACTIVE IDK IF THAT HELP BUT YOU HAVE THAT INFO. HE IS A COLLEGE ATHELET PLAYIN BASKETBALL. I AM WORRIED BECAUSE I KNOW THE STORY OF BO KIMBEL AND OTHER BASKETBALL PLAYERS PASSING OUT ON THE COURT BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEM THAT WHEREN T FOUND OUT UNTIL LATE. PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012