Fainting spells, numbness in the hand, greenish stool with diarrhea, blood in the nasal mucus. Low potassium levels. Is that the reason?

over a period of two years maybe 3 I have had fainting spells. i would stand up and slowly start to black out. and i would be in a spell for about 5 minutes and unable to stand on my own. the symptoms have been getting worst each time it hapens. the time before last i fainted for no apparent reason. was helped to my feet and fainted again.but this time it took 30-45 minutes for me to be able to walk on my own. I was yawning uncontrolably and was cold though i was sweating very bad. my left arm was numb and stayed numb for a long time. two days ago i woke up in the morning and took two steps and fell out. the only medical problems ive ever had that i can think of woul be for a period of time i had diareah every day 2-3 sometimes 4 times a day. at one point my fecal mater was bright almost flourecent green. i have had nasal problems where every day i have continuous nasal fluid thick clear mucus . sometimes with a speck or two of blood . i have taken medications for sinusitus but the problem either got worst or remained the same. blood testing showed abnormally high white blood cells but to this day i have no diagnoses. i am just wondering whats wrong with me. I know that the issues i have with the fainting are life threaatining symtoms. but i have no medical insurance at all and seek any form of advice as to what the problem may be. please let me know of anything thaT THIS MIGHT BE. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT UPON BLOOD TEST THEY DID DETERMINE ON TWO SEPERATE OCASIO9NS THAT MY POTASIUM LEVELS WERE ABNORMALLY LOW.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013