Fainting, headache, confused, short-term memory loss. Brain problem?

my daughter is 18 after e fainting episode she had a strong deadache on both side next to the eyes.Than she seemed confused and asked me I told her the day but after acouple of minutes she asked me again.She could remember her DOB but she couldn t rememer what she did the day before.After she slept for acouple of hours she was ok, but the headache went on for a couple of more days.My concern is that, was it just a faiting or could it be a brain episode?This hapened on Wednesday.She looks fine now.Thank you for your hep?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012