Fainting feeling, vomiting, weakness. Taking Thyroxine for thyroid. Suggestion?

my wife is feeling like fainting and vomiting during the night and become very weak. She is having thyroid from last 2 years and she is using medication for it. Thyroxine 50mg. Today we visited the Lab given blood samples they said it will take one week for one of the tests. and she checked for blood sugar , BP. Everything is normal. So we have to wait for blood reports for 1 week which is very long time and dont know what to do if she the same problem again. This is the second time in this week it happened to her. Please suggest me what could it be. and what to do if this situation arises again?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012