Fainting episodes, difficulty breathing, body numbness after exercising. No allergies or eating disorders. Causes?

Hi i am a twelve year old girl, i do running, rock climbing and various other sports. I have to get up at 6.15 every morning on school days. Whilst exercising i go faint, i can t breath normally and i can t feel the rest of my body, especially when i am running. But lately I feel dizzy and faint randomly and unexpectedly, even when i stand up to get a drink. I have no eating disorders or allergies and i am not asthmatic. Please can you tell me what is wrong and what i can do about it?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012