Fainting episode, loss of consciousness, numbness in left arm, headache, heart racing. Causes for symptoms?

my mom was in the kitchen when she yelled my name and i was just in time to catch her as she almost fainted. she said she saw everthing spinnig then it felt like someone hit her in the back of her head. i had to bring her down slowly, to a sitting position and she was hardly consious, or it seemed like. she said her left arm felt ¨loose/numb Afterwards, a few minutes later, she had a headache and a fast heart beat and still feeling woozy and still numbness in her left arm. What happened?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013