Fainting, CT shows prostatomegaly and scar in urinary bladder. Am diabetic and hypertensive. Whom to consult?

my uncle aged 68 years who is a known diabetic, known hypertensive patient weighing 88 kg, he was admitted last week decause of a sudden fainting in the morning , on admission his potassium was 7, creatinine 3 , urea 65, and sodium 144,his thyroid function is normal, hb 10.1 and tc 5200 his echo was normal, usg and ct abdomen shows prostatomegaly and a scar in the urinary bladder , his kidneys are normal in size , till nw the patient has not complained about pain during micturation or any haematuria he is having a urine output of above 2000ml in 24hrs, to whom i should consult a nephrologist or a urologist ? please give me a relevent reply
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012