Fainted with low BP. Since then getting headache and neck pain. Do I need to go for MRI?

10 days back I fainted with low BP. Since then I m suffering with foreheadache, neck pain and some times breathing problem. More over blocked nose too. I ve antral gastritis. I visited General physician, The following tests (CBC, ESR, RBS, Urine Examination, S. Creatine and ECG) were done. All the reports are normal. The fainted incident was back of your mind. Out of anxiety you are feeling like that he prescribed 1. Levocetrize 2. Rabeprazole 10 mg 3. Dichlorofinac and Paracetmol 4. Zipod CV 5. Dolo 650 mg I would not get satisfied. After 2days I went to Neurologist, checked and told me everything was normal. He said vertigo and stop all the antibiotics and pain killer. He Prescribed 1. Betahistine 8mg 2. Rejunex OD After that I went to ENT, Gastrologist and Opthamologist too. Every one told me normal only. I m not able to trace the reason for getting headache and Neck pain. Are there any other investigation ?? Do I need to go MRI for Neck, CT PNS for Sinusitis and chest X-Ray??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013