Fainted, vomiting, breathlessness, pain on walking, sweating, inner ear pain. Causes and treatment?

Last week I passed out at college and continued my day, as the day went on my head was killing me and when I finally got home I vomited a lot. I am still having the feeling with exerction ( asthma too) I am short of breath (just last month I was running 10K everyday) now I have a hard time walking the dogs. I get hot, I feel dizzy, sweatie, and get sick to my stomach . I have lost 5 lbs. this week.I was having inner ear pain and neck pain .
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012