Fainted, headache, yellow eyes, vision problem, weight loss, dizziness. Reason, treatment?

on jan. 02 2012 i fainted in the airport we flew and every thing before we got there we didnt sleep at all or eat it was about 9 am over there our plain got dalaid when we got to the second air port the doctors there checked me out and just gave me pills to not get that dizzy we finally flew and finally got home ever since that day i have had headakes about every day more when the sun is bright or out. I try not to take that much pain killers.My eyes look yellow ish and iv been having vision problems iv noticed that i havent been eating much i have lost wait since my trip to mexico be fore we went i went to the doctor for another problom and i waid 113 and when i got back after two weaks on dec. 02 i went to the doctor on feb.14 and i waid 103 the conditions there werent very nice everything was un sanitary and i also didnt eat muh there. my mom thinks it heatitis or ( anemia ) i went to the doctor and they didnt do enything i dont want to go again because i have a huge fobia of netals and i know there going to have to take blood out and my face sometimes looks yellow ish the dizzyness comes and gose at random i dotn want to faint again its the worst and i dont want the doctors to have to take blood out what should i do ????? please help and sorry for my speling
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012