Fainted and got hurt on the head. Cuts and a bump. Painful to touch. Feeling dizzy and ringing in the ears. Problem?

Hi yesterday I was taking a hot shower and all of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach and dizzy and my head hurt. Then I fainted while I was in the shower and hit my head and I was unconscious for maybe 2 minutes or so. I woke up and I think I hit my head bad. i have 2 small cuts and a small bump on forehead which hurts to touch. i had trouble breathing and as soon as I woke up I went straight to my bed and rested. I heard ringing in my ears and my head hurt and I was dizzy. It felt better acouple hours later but the day after I have a headache and my stomach hurts. I was wondering if anything could seriously be wrong with me and if I should check if I have a bad head injury? And how long will it take to get better? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013