Fainted after drinking beer. Bump on head, nausea, headache. Should I go to a doctor?

A couple nights ago, I was out drinking with friends. I took a sip of beer, but immediately spit it back out as I got tunnel vision the moment the beer touched my lips . The next thing I remember, I woke up on the floor. A few hours later, I hit my head against against the wall papered concrete wall next to my bed, while turning over in sleep. I have a bump on the back of my head and a cut on the front. I have been feeling slightly nauseated and headachy since then. I assume I have a concussion . Given the slight nausea and headaches , should I go to the hospital to get checked out? Or should I just rest and give it time?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013