Fainted. Have dizziness, seasonal allergies. Given TPA. Done CT, MRI, Ultrasound. Help?

I collapsed at a neighbors house during the superbowl. They took me to a small local hospital first. I was out for approximately 45 minutes. They immediately took me to CT which showed nothing, but I could not talk at all. They gave me the TPA, them transferred me to a major medical center where I spend 5 days. All tests came back negative, CT, MRI , Ultrasound , echo, labs. A couple hours after arriving at the 2nd hospital I could begin to speak some. They attributed it to the TPA. I have had severe head aches ever since. They gave me morphine , to which I had convulsions. They switched to Norco which made me so dizzy I vomited. I can talk some now, but it is still with effort, and without much volume or fluctuation. Because the tests are negative and my speech is coming back my husband began fighting with me accusing me of faking it. I still can not speak right. I have a history of headaches but I attributed them to seasonal allergies. One person told me there are migraines which can cause stroke like symptoms. Help!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013