Faint positives on hpt, tested negative after taking lasix, have pregnancy symptoms. Could I be pregnant?

i had two faint positives on hpts, two different brands, thought they were evaps even though having pregnancy symptoms . Retested appeared negative. Took lasix 40 mg once. Tested again 5 days later and negative hpt. As of today 10 days late have nausea , mood swings, tight feeling in lower abdomen some mild cramps , can smell really well. Had filshie clips only after my last baby, he just turned 3. Could I be pregnant? Would lasix make my test false. No pain in sides, ribs or shoulder.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013