Faint positive result in urine pregnancy test. Visible veins in palms. Sign of pregnancy?

Hi doctor , I am expecting my blood hcg today.i got a faint positive on urine test, my concern is i am experiecing no symptoms of pregnancy except for visible veins on my palms. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Also what would a faint positive test imply. My period was due 3 days back. Also i was experiencing some twinges in lower abdomen and clear discharge whi h feels like i am about to mensturate. Please advicdnif i could possibly be pregnant. Have a good day
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013