Faint positive in hpt, had massive bang in the belly followed by bleeding later in the day, negative pregnancy test. Miscarriage?

hi i had a misscariage in september last year. me and my partner decided to try for a baby i done a home pregnancey test on tuesdy and it was faintly positive but it was a noticable two lines my little sister jumped on me and landed realy hard on my belly yesterday and i had pain in my lower back all day till last night when i started bleeding and was in pain i done another hpt this morning and it was negative and im still bleeding and having quite a bit of pain do you think i could be having another misscarage
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013