Faint pink line in pregnancy test. am i pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test and there was a faint pink line then it disappeared and the test ended up neg. What should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
I done a pregnancy test it showed a dark pink line and a light line but the light line has faded what does this mean ?
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Kindly undergo urine test once again. In case of any doubt, your doctor will examine you and advice tests like USG to confirm pregnancy. Best of luck.
hi welcome to health care that case you should repeat the test if further doubt about it you should concern gynec doctor for that.