Faint line on pregnancy test. Low HCG level. Can I still have a healthy pregnancy and not miscarry?

I was taking pregnancy tests religiously last week and after spending a small fortune, I finally received an extremely faint line on Friday, November 2nd which would mean to me that my hcg level would be around 25-30 to just be positive (Esp. Since my test on Oct. 31st was negative). I got a blood test done on Nov 8 and my hcg level was 310. The Doctor told me that was lower that they would like to see so I have to go back tomorrow. Do you think I can still have a healthy pregnancy and not miscarry?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012