Faint line on pregnancy test. Feels constipated, stuff floating in urine

Hi I took a pregnancy test this morning and got a very pale pink line in the test window not sure what this means (my period is due tomorrow). Also a while after I took the test I went to go and urinate I had to go back twice because it was quite alot of pee it was almost clear like water and has stuff floating around in it I was quite constipated this morning and was pushing a bit could this have ruptured something causing the clear urine & floaty stuff
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012