Faint line on pregnancy kit. Started spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Started bleeding. Feeling fatigued and dizzy. Have I miscarried?

April25 was the date of my last regular cycle . may2 I took a home pregnancy test and got a faint line . Two weeks later I spotted for two days when I was due for my cycle so I took another test and got a faint line again . So in june I did spot nor did I have a period . So I took four more test one every week , they were all negative . But heres the twist , on july1st I started bleeding . It was different though . It was like my normal period , I guess you can say it was lighter and shorter but it just wasnt the same ! I ve been having fatigue , nausea without vomiting, dizziness , headache and occasionally tender breast but its never constant . The pregnancy resource center said I may have miss missed carried ! What do you think as an online doctor ????
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer