Faint line in pregnancy tests, got positive with learblue test, low hcg level. Is this normal in early pregnancy?

my pregnancy tests wer coming up with a faint line...dd the cheap ones to start with. then did a learblue test and nooth came back positive. Went to hospital for a bit of spotting (no pain) and he did a blood test which said my blood tests came back with hcg levels of 99. is this normal for early pregnancy. last period was on 6th august. I have all pregnancy symptoms (know what they are as had 3 children)...surely if i had a miscarriage i wouold have had heavy bleeding or pain?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012