Faint line in pregnancy test, have headache, heartburn, nausea, stuffy nose, tiredness. Pregnant?

Hello. I was wondering what the chances of me being pregnant. My husband and I started trying for our second child in june. I had my normal monthly on june 9th and nothing since. I have taken I don t know how many tests and they all come back negitive. I do know with my son I was a week late and got a very very faint line. I am having some symptoms such as headachs, heartburn , mild nausia, stuffy nose , tirdness, weepy ect. I am just not sure if its in my head or if I am acctually pregnant. Please help. Thank you hopeful new mom
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012