Faint line in HPG. What does it main ?

hii doc,, i missed my period this month n was worried about getting pregnant . so,i got a home pregnancy kit for the test and it showed a very very faint line. what do you suggest i do now??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
A second line is suggestive of positive test;but since it is faint i would advise you to repeat after 3-4 days with a morning first urine sample for confirmation .Once confirmed please consult a Gynaecologist for further treatment depending whether you want the baby or not.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See if you have not taken any tablets for delaying periods or any thing else the most common possibility is pregnancy.wait for couple of days go for test again.Still if does not come conclusive visit a gynecologist.
i had PCOs an got missed abortion at 6 plus weeks. my husband never gave me his medical reposts. scan reported that there was no yolk sac or fetal pole just a gestational sac. i took DIANE 35 tablet and got periods after 15 days later i conceived but got missed abortion why?