Faint blocking in ear after exposure to loud noises, have scabbing on the top of ear canal. No relief with sudafed tablets, ear sprays. Suggestive treatment?

I am feeling a little miserable... due to problem with my left ear. Just over 4 weeks ago, I went to a club/bar with a friend and I now believe that the music volume was very loud. I already have mild tinnitus in this ear for over 20 years due to damage done by a loud sound affect at a Michael Jackson concert. But I have over the years always been aware of sound levels and when there is a loud noise I feel a faint blocking in my ear which then goes, but having spent hours in this club without ear protection I now feel that I have a blocked feeling in my ear which clears if I pull around my ear and then the feeling starts to come back again. My tinnitus is possibly a little more pronounced now, but not sure as the blocked feeling may be making this seem so. I went to this club on spec, and I normally take ear plugs when going to a concert in case my ears find it too loud. I have also had a firecracker let off by the side of me in Spain a few years ago which caused probs for a while. I am so annoyed that I wasn t aware that the sound was of a level to cause this now-enhanced prob. I have seen a couple of doctors who have given me ear sprays/drops for infection (canal slightly red...prob due to me digging around in my ear), I have taken sudafed tabs and tried olive oil. I have scabbing inside the top of the ear canal due to me poking at my ears which needs to clear up. Can you give any advice. :-)
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012