Failure in conception post treatment for ovarian cyst, delayed periods, prescribed norethistone, clomitene, fertlsure. Purpose of medicines?

last year i got cyst in my ovary n dr.prescribed me yasmin for 3 months n after that my cyst was over.so from that time i am planning for an issue but not yet concieve.i went for follicle test it is normal but i m nt able to conceive.my period was normal after finishing of cyst.but this month my period was delayed for 8days.dr.is prescribing me norethistone ip 5mg,clomitene citrate and fertIsure F.please tell me this medicines are for wat purpose n can i conceive by this medicines or not.what is my problem that i am not able to conceive.i am of 26yrs.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012