Failure in conception, had intense lower abdominal pain post HSG, spotting. Cause?

Thank you, my age is 28, height 5ft 7 inch, weight 62kg, Ugandan and wide hips. I had an ectopic in Sept 2010 and operated upon and my Right tube blocked. After about 8months we started to have unprotected sex with my husband who always used to use the withdraw contraceptive method and was very successful until we decided to stop the with draw this year in August 2012 and try to conceive. Since August 2012 Ive been having unprotected sex with my husband and failed to conceive. I have been having regular periods lasting 4days for the past one year always the first day i see blood on 18th of every month. I went and had an HSG on 27 Dec 2012 which reviled that my left tube is perfect but the right was blocked.The Uterus was also ok and no masses seen. That same day following the HSG i felt so bad and pain in my lower abdomen and in the evening some blood spots as an actual menstruation .It stopped later on in the night. What caused the blood? The very next day,28th we had intercourse. Now i feel my breasts painful and nausea at times and weak. I am self employed and at times tired with the work i do as a fashion designer working for about 8hrs daily. I don t know, should i wait to see if i will miss my periods in this new month? (Oh I wish i don t see them) Can a pregnancy test be positive at this point? Can i conceive anyway since i now depend on one tube? Can i ever get twins? I was advised to take folic acid which i have been taking for the past 30 days daily one tab. What does folic acid do? Kindly advise...
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013